Includes initial and perfecting appointments.
Auckland, New Zealand
Lip Blush is a cosmetic tattoo service that applies a light wash of colour to the lips. Lip Blush North Shore Auckland; Experience the allure of beautifully tinted lips with our lip blush services. We use specialized techniques to add a subtle flush of color, enhancing the natural shape of your lips and creating a soft, luscious look. This service is ideal for people who have naturally pale, discoloured, or scarred lips. This procedure is completely tailored to each client to achieve natural-looking and undetectable results.
At Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, we prioritize hygiene, safety, and customer satisfaction. We are trained in the latest techniques, and we use only high-quality products.
*In the unlikely event that a third treatment is required, a follow-up fee will be charged and quoted at that time. Please keep in mind that your skin is your largest organ and that everyone’s organs behave and heal differently.
- All services include GST.
- Your second session must be done between 4-6 weeks. Please email or contact directly to book future appointments.
- Refreshers are recommended every 1-2 years to maintain shape and colour.
- Please email email@example.com or contact 0210460415 to book future appointments.
- If you exceed 2 years since your previous appointment, a new service will be required at full price.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Please use the online consultation on the home page to schedule an appointment at Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio for Lip blush tattooing. To be considered for this service, please send clear photos of your lips in natural lighting.
- We require 48 hours’ notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
- Our minimum age requirement for tattooing is 18 years old.
- Please kindly advise that no pets or children are allowed during the day of your service due to safety and sterile purposes.
- Lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers
- Restores colour to lips that have become pale
- Corrects Blurred lip lines
- Camouflage’s scars and hypopigmentation
- Kiss-proof and smudge-proof colour
- Make lips appear fuller and larger
- May eliminate the daily use of pencils to outline, fill in, or reshape lip borders
- Saves time and money!
We do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women as a precaution.
To receive Permanent Makeup at Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, you must be at least 18 years old.
As needed, topical anaesthesia is used to numb the areas to be treated. This relieves any minor discomfort you may feel during the procedure. Everyone has a different level of pain tolerance. Because some people believe that certain areas of the face are more sensitive than others, special care is taken to ensure that the client is as comfortable as possible. A variety of topical anaesthetics are available to make your procedure as painless as possible.
Please read our detailed “Pre- and Post- Care” Instructions for Lip Blush. These instructions must be followed to ensure a comfortable healing process and the best possible results for your lippies!
Before your Lip tattooing appointment, you must be at least 6 months’ post-filler. It is advised that you have the permanent lip enhancement first, followed by the lip filler injection once your lips have healed.
We’ll discuss which colours suit you best based on your natural lip colour. You can use conventional makeup to enhance or change the colour of your lips at any time after they have healed. Because your new lip tattoo is meant to be a base, please keep your lipstick collection.
Your lips will appear swollen and slightly larger than normal as if you had a minor lip filler injection. The degree to which this occurs varies from person to person. The pigment and lip colour will appear darker at first, similar to a bold lipstick. Within the first four days, the size of your lips will return to normal, and the colour will fade by up to 50%. The inside of your lips will lose colour first, followed by the edges. Lips are typically dry, chapped, tight, and tender to the touch immediately following the procedure. The sensation is similar to that of a sunburn.
Expect moderate swelling for three days after the procedure. Lips that have been scabbed may feel thick. After the first few days, the lip pigment colour may fade by up to 50%. Your lip colour will be patchy while healing. This is due to oxidation of the pigment and skin regeneration.
Lip colour requires more frequent touch-ups than other permanent makeup procedures because the lips are very vascular and the body metabolises the lip colour at a faster rate than other body parts that are not as vascularized. At Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, we recommend touch-ups every 1-3 years.
- Caffeine, alcohol, certain foods and beverages, as well as certain medications and vitamins, can all act as stimulants and/or blood thinners. They should be avoided for at least 48 hours before your appointment. Click here for a complete list of things to avoid before your appointment. (GOES TO TATOO LIP AFTERCARE)
- Sun exposure will significantly soften the appearance of your lip tattoo and may also change the colour appearance of the pigment.
- Lifestyle: smokers, “sun tanners,” or anyone with distressed skin may have less desirable results. It is strongly advised that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 30 days prior to and following your procedure. If you arrive for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will be required to reschedule, pay a rescheduling fee, and forfeit your deposit. When your skin exfoliates because of a sunburn, it takes the pigment with it.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your lips previously tattooed we cannot guarantee results. In cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before our services will be considered. Previously tattooed areas will almost always require additional sessions and will be charged accordingly. Please send us photos PRIOR to booking so that we can ensure that your Lip blush tattooing is workable. Failure to do so could result in the loss of a deposit. Please contact us with any further questions. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org