Includes initial and perfecting appointments.
Includes initial and perfecting appointments.
Eyeliner tattooing is a type of cosmetic service that provides a subtle enhancement to the lash line. Eyeliner Tattoo North Shore Auckland: Say goodbye to smudged eyeliner! Our eyeliner tattoo services provide precise and stunning eyeliner that stays put all day, making your eyes pop and giving you a captivating gaze. This service is ideal for those who have naturally light lashes and enjoy the look of eyeliner and/or mascara. To ensure natural-looking results, this procedure is completely customised for each client.
At Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, we prioritize hygiene, safety, and customer satisfaction. We are trained in the latest techniques, and we use only high-quality products.
*In the unlikely event that a third treatment is required, a follow-up fee will be charged and quoted at that time. Please keep in mind that your skin is your largest organ and that everyone’s organs behave and heal differently.
- All services include GST.
- Your second session must be done between 4-6 weeks. Please email or contact directly to book future appointments.
- Refreshers are recommended every 1-2 years to maintain shape and colour.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0210460415 to book future appointments.
- If you exceed 2 years since your previous appointment, a new service will be required at full price.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Please use the online consultation on the home page to schedule an appointment at Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio for Eyeliner tattooing. To be considered for this service, please send clear photos of your eyes in natural lighting.
- We require 48 hours’ notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
- Our minimum age requirement for tattooing is 18 years old.
- Please kindly advise that no pets or children are allowed during the day of your service due to safety and sterile purposes.
Your medical history and medications will determine your suitability for cosmetic tattooing. Other factors that influence your suitability include whether you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and so on. Although we will complete extensive paperwork prior to your arrival, it is critical that you disclose anything that may affect your suitability.
At Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, we customise the design of your lash line or permanent eyeliner to your specific needs, eye shape, and personal style. Your artist will collaborate with you to select colours and designs.
- Make your eyes stand out.
- There will be no more smudges, smears, or worn-off eyeliner.
- Excellent for people who are allergic to cosmetic products.
- It saves both time and money.
- Excellent for people with shaky hands or vision problems.
- With confidence, swim, shower, or exercise.
- Fills in sparse or light-coloured lashes
- Ideal for complete eyelash loss caused by trichotillomania or alopecia.
As needed, topical anaesthesia is used to numb the areas to be treated. This relieves any minor discomfort you may feel during the procedure. Everyone has a different level of pain tolerance. Because some people believe that certain areas of the face are more sensitive than others, special care is taken to ensure that the client is as comfortable as possible. A variety of topical anaesthetics are available to make your procedure as painless as possible.
Please read our comprehensive “Pre- & Post- Care” Instructions for Lip Blush. Following these instructions is extremely beneficial in ensuring a comfortable (and safe) healing process and achieving the best possible results.
A cosmetic tattoo is a permanent eyeliner. The pigment will fade over time, and Touch-Up is recommended to keep them looking their best. There is no guarantee as to how long it will last because everyone’s skin and lifestyle are so different.
*Please keep in mind that final results cannot be guaranteed because each skin type holds pigments differently and breaks down at different rates.
Caffeine, alcohol, certain foods and beverages, as well as certain medications and vitamins, can all act as stimulants and/or blood thinners. They should be avoided for at least 48 hours before your appointment. We encourage our clients to wear sunglasses and hats whenever possible to protect their beautiful eyeliner (and eyeballs)!
Lifestyle: smokers, “suntan,” or anyone with distressed skin may have less desirable results.
Click here for a complete list of things to avoid before your appointment.
Goes to aftercare page.
You must remove your lenses for the procedure, and it is recommended that you wear glasses for the next 2-3 days if possible. This is done as a precaution to avoid irritation and possible eye infections. If you need contacts to see and don’t have glasses, keep them out for the rest of the day and have someone drive you home. You can start wearing them the next day if you maintain strict hygiene.
You must stop temporarily while your eyes heal from the eyeliner procedure. It is recommended that you avoid using the product for about 4 weeks, or until you are certain that the procedure area has healed completely. There is no evidence that these products affect the premature fading of permanent eyeliner.
Get your eyeliner done one month before your surgery, or wait 3 months or until your doctor gives you the go-ahead to get permanent eyeliner.
The technician’s skill, the quality of the pigments used, the individual’s skin type, the original colour’s darkness, sun exposure, and the use of exfoliating skin-care products. The sun, exfoliating products like Retin-A, and swimming on a regular basis all contribute to premature fading. The use of sunscreen on a regular basis will help to prevent premature fading.
We do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women as a precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyeliner previously tattooed we cannot guarantee results. In cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before our services will be considered. Previously tattooed areas will almost always require additional sessions and will be charged accordingly. Please send us photos PRIOR to booking so that we can ensure that your eyeliner tattooing is workable. Failure to do so could result in the loss of a deposit. Please contact us with any further questions. We can be reached at email@example.com