Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
* PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously had your Eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST upload clear photos via online consultation on our website BEFORE booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results in these cases, and we MUST approve that your Eyebrows, Eyeliner, and lip are workable. If you do not approve your photos before booking and we are unable to work on your Eyebrows, Eyeliner, or lip, your deposit may be forfeited.
In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional appointments for the best results and will be charged accordingly.
Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. Please refer to our FAQ section to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to book and confirm every new appointment. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
- We require 48 hours’ notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
- If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
- Our minimum age requirement for a tattoo is 18 years old.
- Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 20 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeiture of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness or if it is marked as a no-show. Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule or change your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.