To our valued customers:
- We open soon! We are taking this opportunity to notify you of the new protocol we have put in place and additional precautions we are taking to ensure a safe environment for both staff and customers upon our opening.
- Please note that if you are rescheduling a follow-up appointment that goes beyond our usual allotted time frame, we will honour the price until the appointment is rescheduled. If you are rescheduling a new appointment, your deposit will be held and transferred to the rescheduled appointment.
- If you are feeling anxious about scheduling/coming to your appointment, we kindly ask you please reschedule to a later date until you feel more comfortable.
- The safety of staff and our valued clients has always been our top priority. We have always adhered to the highest standards in sanitation/sterilization and will continue to strictly follow our local health authority.
- Just as we take these necessary steps, it is also crucial that our clients follow what we are asking as well to ensure we can continue to serve you in the best and safest way possible.
New protocol for clients
- At Parvaneh Cosmetic Studio, all clients are required to bring their own face mask to their appointment. Due to stock, we cannot guarantee to always have a mask available for you.
- Friends or family members will not be allowed to accompany you to your appointment.
- Hand washing/sanitizing stations are provided. Clients must hand-sanitize both upon arrival and prior to leaving.
- We will no longer be offering beverages to clients. Food and drink are not permitted inside the studio.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of any sort, you must reschedule your appointment.
- If you have travelled out of the country at all within a two week period, you must reschedule your appointment and assume proper quarantine measures.
- We will be accepting CONTACTLESS PAYMENT only. This means we will not accept cash until further notice. Debit card and Visa card are accepted, and the use of tap, if available, is preferred.***
New service protocol
- Physical distancing (2 meters) will be implemented wherever possible and we ask that our customers follow this as well.
- Barriers and protective materials/equipment will be used on all necessary areas, especially those where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- We will be wearing PPE, and additional PPE will be worn by the artist.
- All PPE will continue to be disposed of in a safe and correct manner.
- Hand washing is a requirement between each client and as needed during each procedure.
- The bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected at least every hour and/or after each use.
- Please note that if you do not cooperate or refuse to follow any of the protocols we have in place, we will not be performing your service and you will be asked to leave.
- If you are rescheduling a new appointment, your deposit will be held and transferred to the rescheduled appointment.
- In the event an artist develops symptoms at work, we will leave the workplace immediately. If your appointment is affected by this you will be rescheduled.
- For the time being, we will be voiding our cancellation policy. We would appreciate it if you could try to provide 48 hours notice to make any changes to your appointment, but times are different now! If any of the aforementioned symptoms or points apply to you, please contact us immediately, even if this is RIGHT BEFORE your appointment.
- Please continue to contact us directly if you have questions regarding your appointment or to schedule/reschedule an appointment. The email has been provided: email@example.com